Monday, November 16, 2015

To-do

Things I will do when I feel better...

Finish painting my closet doors
Continue putting up trim and baseboards
Pick new paint colors for our bedroom
Clean up the downstairs bedroom before Christmas guests arrive
Finish shampooing the carpet downstairs
Cut up and freeze all my garden carrots
Make carrot cake
Make banana muffins
Figure out what to do for teacher gifts
Print school pictures. And dance pictures. And pictures for the frame I got last Christmas
Backup photos on the computer and put them in the cloud. Then figure out how to view them on tv
Finish Christmas shopping
Clean the aquarium
Wash the floor
Put a cucumber behind a cat while they're eating 
Winter-cleaning before Christmas decorations go up
Finish organizing my cross-stitch thread so I can start my new projects (which won't be done for Christmas...thanks stupid drugs)

Hopefully, I'll be back on track by the end of this week. I only had to take gravol twice today. Yay!

No comments: