Sunday, November 01, 2015

Lol. Why not. It's not like anyone comes here anymore.

I don't even know where to start. It's been years. Three years to be exact. I'm not even sure if I can type something online that isn't peppered with lol's or loaded with minion stickers (I spend a lot of time on Facebook messenger).  But it's not like there's a standard to keep up here. I've never even finished a NaBloPoMo on any previous attempts (I don't think anyways...I don't care enough to go check). So why not, let's give it a shot. 

Today has been spent lounging in my old rocking chair (that should have probably been garbage dumped years ago) and playing HayDay. It's my new-old addiction. As in I had to quit playing the first time I was addicted since nothing was getting done in real life. We may be reaching that point again.  

Here's my farm...

And this has been my view for the day...

Well that wasn't so bad. Maybe I'll do this again tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Becky said...

You have no idea how happy this post, and just being on your blog and seeing your old blog title makes me. Never. Change. It.

Becky said...

(Where's the like button on this thing?)

Toad said...

I was thinking that blogger needs a like button too!