Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Quit

That's it. This is stupid. I don't have time to sit around waiting to see if the dizziness/sickness/awfulness will pass as my body gets used to this medicine. I've done NOTHING all week. I have a week and a half worth of clean laundry sitting in the living room cause I've been to sick to sit there and fold it. You know what this feels like? The all day sickness I had when I was pregnant.  I've got crap to do. Lol. Christmas is coming, things need to get done. 

So I'm not taking it anymore. I'll go back to the dr next weekend and tell him to put me back on the other stuff. Cause at least that fixed the PMS. And I'll just have to deal with the the extra weight and tiredness. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

I think this sounds like the best plan. The other two options, rage and this last medication, are right out.